Dukes Dispatch

Providing a Pathway for Student Voice on Campus and Throughout the Community

Breaking News
  • June 4If you are reading this go enjoy your summer!
  • December 15Don't forget to follow the Dukes Dispatch on Tiktok! @dukes_dispatch_ghs
  • April 10Check Out Our New Stories! New Stories Posted Every Two Weeks!!

Dukes Dispatch

Dukes Dispatch

Poll

This poll has ended.

Which is your favorite flavor?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Nicolas Cage

Nicolas Kim Coppola, also known as Nicolas Cage, was born in 1964 in Long Beach, making him 60 years old. You may know him from games, TV shows, or movies. A lot of people have seen him at least once before, and that’s because he’s so popular in films that you may just not know it.

His work in action films such as Moonstruck, Red Rock West, and Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse has made him most famous. Nicolas is not just an actor but also a producer, jazz musician, and performer. However, he had regular jobs prior to becoming well-known for his appearances in action films. Before he began acting, he worked as a waiter and a data entry clerk. In addition to the most well-known films, he has starred in a long list of other productions, including “Face Off,” “National Treasure,” “Leaving Las Vegas,” and many more.

Cage has appeared in TV series and video games in addition to films. He has starred in “Saturday Night Live,” and The Simpsons, and he has also provided voices for animated shows including Netflix’s “The Croods; Family Tree.” Nicolas’s roles in the video games Caging Me Softly and Dead by Daylight are equally well known.

Views on his performance vary based on who you ask; some say he shows too little emotion, while others are critical of him for the opposite. Some people think of his acting as unique and believe he belongs to a distinct acting genre because of how passionate and original it is. He often shows extreme unpredictability in his parts and uses aggressive personalities, which some people find irritating. But he has a lot of devoted supporters, and one man’s garbage is another man’s treasure. Additionally, Nicolas portrays a variety of identities and you never know what trait he will reveal himself as next. This is an extra item that has his fans staying loyal; he can keep you on your toes.

He’s known for taking risks and pushing his own boundaries to make sure he performs at his best. When Nicolas Cage films, he makes sure he fully immerses himself in his characters and really dedicates himself to the role. He always tries to challenge himself creatively, forcing himself to always provide something new to his audience. Personally, the criticism Nicolas receives cannot be understood, and he deserves all the awards and recognition he gets for his talented and engaging acting skills.