• June 4If you are reading this go enjoy your summer!

Why Stanley Cups are so Popular

Does anyone ever wonder why Stanley Cups are so popular? I sure do. In this article, I’m going to talk about when they started getting more popular and why they’re so convenient to carry around and have in your hand or on your desk.

Stanley cups originally came out in 1913, but just a few years back in 2019 they started becoming more popular, people started getting them because they saw other people getting them. More celebrities and such got them, so more people started to want them, and then they became more popular. Before people knew, everyone was getting them and varieties of different colors. People are still to this day getting new Stanley cups and getting so many different types and sizes, not to mention the different colors.

Stanley cups are convenient and they are convenient because you can carry them everywhere and anywhere you want. People also put many different beverages in their cups, because they are quite big. Stanley cups are also easy to carry around because they don’t leak when you’re carrying them around. You wouldn’t have to worry about running out of your drink because most people are slow drinkers and don’t finish their drinks. Stanley’s also keeps your ice cold for multiple days (I’ve tried it) they will keep the ice in your cup, so you won’t have to worry about your drink getting hot or tasting watered down.

I interviewed 2 people, one person who has a Stanley and one person who doesn’t. The first person I interviewed was Tanner Nuttall, he has about 3 or 4 Stanley’s and when I interviewed him he talked about how he likes his Stanley cups, but he doesn’t use them often because he doesn’t like that they have led in them when they actually make the cup. He said that otherwise, he would really enjoy using the cup. The next person I interviewed was Abby Lassiter, she does not have a Stanley and I just questioned her on why she doesn’t have one and if she wants to get one in the future. Abby said that she does like the way these cups look, and she does want to get one really soon because they’re convenient. she wants to have one of her own because she sees everyone with one, and she wants one as well as everyone else. Abby just wants a cup that she doesn’t have to worry about spilling everywhere or filling up multiple times a day. 

In conclusion, Stanley cups are a really good cup, they’re good quality cups. It depends on who you ask if they like Stanley Cups or not. Most people would say yes, but there are some people who just genuinely do not like Stanley and probably won’t end up liking them. In other words, It is believed that Stanley cups are definitely a good cup and handy for people to use and carry around. So, Stanley cups are good to have, even if you don’t use them everyday, they’re still very good to have.